I-AM Program Design
- The I-AM program offers online English courses in homes, shelters, community centres, and colleges in Canada and around the world.
- We create an engaging and stimulating learning environment through music, memory work, and conversation.
- We teach reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills to beginner, intermediate, and advanced students, emphasizing accent modification in all courses. Indiscernible speech is the most significant factor preventing ESL learners from finding suitable employment; therefore, all of our courses focus on English pronunciation, intonation, and stress.
- Our holistic approach to instruction will help you to meet your academic goals—whether you are attending high school, technical school, college, or university. However, all students are welcome to join us—whether or not they plan to seek further education.
- Our courses are Bible-based and will give you the opportunity to learn more about the Bible. People from all faiths are welcome.